Sunday, March 16, 2008

RoboCon08- April 18-20 2008 Denver Colorado





RoboCon 2008 is almost here and I know a couple of us are frantically preparing our Robots for the show. Only 33 days left!! I have been trying to get the powers at be to book some of the Lost in Space Cast members to no avail. I've spoken to Bob May and to Mark Goddard and they both want to come to the Denver but they haven't been asked. There will be three Lost in Space B9 Robots and hopefully some others Robots or Droids will make it as well. My Robot has a new stell treadsection ready to go, but because the legs and knees I made aren't a perfect match, I'll have to wait for this summer's Rubber Leg run to be completed and purchase a set. I still have a few minor systems to work on and he'll be ready.

No comments: