Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Artwork for RoboCon 2008

Below is the final artwork I completed last night for the Club T-Shirts for RoboCon 2008. There are 9 Robots depicted from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. I wanted to have a large group of Robot's on the shirt because my original idea for RoboCon, while being mainly an event for the Lost in Space B9 Robot, was an event for any Robot builder to show off their work. My hope and goal is to get more Robot Builders like those building the Star Wars Droids and and other Movie and TV Robots to attend the event. The idea for this artwork was formed when I was looking at a poster in a sales magazine that showed all the Superheros in a group picture. Can you name all the Robots in the picture?

1 comment:

Jim said...

I think you found your midlife second career Charlie ! Nice job on the artwork. Jim