Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Next Robot Fueled Adventure- Great Texas Build-Off in Dallas

The next adventure in 2008 is on May 16-18. I'll be in Rowlett Texas near Dallas attending
The Great Texas Build-Off
This is being produced by a good friend of mine in the Robot Building Club as a way to share building information and techniques of several different Robots. The Lost in Space B9, the Droids from Star Wars and other famous TV and Movie Robots. The newest robot under development by our new club....Wall-e from Disney. I'm looking forward to this months adventure.

Next month, June, for our 9th Wedding Anniversary we are going to Seattle. I've never been there and was trying to think of what there was to do in Seattle....then it hit me. The Science Fiction Museum! Of Course the place where the orginal stunt Robot from Lost in Space is on display! Cool. This vacation is looking better every day!

2 comments:

silvercend said...

there is always the fish market where they throw the fish. i think that it is call the fisherman's warf. you might want to try it. that way you can say that you have caught fish with more than just a hook and a net.

Charlie said...

Yeah it was a scene in Sleepless in Seattle. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like fish so we won't be doing the Fisherman's Wharf. I learned that at San Francisco Wharf.